- Key opinion leader writes letter of support to our president: Sheldon Levy visited our lab on Jan 15th, 2019 for an hour and as a result he gave us the following letter of support.
- Provision Patent: On April 2, 2019 our company filed for a provisional patent with the US patent office for our discovery of an objective test for Fibromyalgia and related disorders using EEG/Evoked potentials and machine learning.
- Our president has published a lengthy book about EEG brain waves in sleep https://www.amazon.com/Atlas-
- Provisional patent for a new object EEG test for Fibromyalgia, April 2019
- Cerebral Diagnostics will have a table at the Canadian Pain society Conference in Toronto from April 3-4
- Our technology was featured in Steinway Magazine https://www.steinway.com/news/
- Sister company Headache Sciences Inc. won stages 1-3 of the Norman Esch Engineering Innovation Entrepreneurship Awards https://www.ryerson.ca/