- 10Sept ICUE 2012 Competition Results
Ryerson Today announces "brain stethoscope" project as winning first prize at a design and innovation engineering competion as part of the 11th International Conference for Upcoming Engineers held at Ryerson this summer.
- 23Aug The Fields-Mitacs Undergrad Summer Program
Presentation of the group of undergraduates from The Fields Institute, who explored improvements on source localization algorithms.
- 20Aug The Fields Workshop For Medical Imaging
On the week of August 20th a group of mathmeticians at The Fields Institute worked on cluster analysis for DECI.
- 02Aug Mario and Yashodhan Compete at the ICUE 2012 Competition at Ryerson
Yashodhan and Mario competed in the ICUE (Interntaion Conference for Upcoming Engineers) 2012 Competition at Ryerson. They entered the competition with the Listen To Your Mind Project.
- 13June Mario and Yashodhan Compete at the Biomedical Engineering Research Symposium at Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute
Mario and Yashodhan competed in the competition, by giving a short demo on the Audio-Visual Brain Mapping technology developed through The Listen To Your Mind project.
- 01MAR Ryerson University Collaboration: Listen To Your Mind Project
We are trying to develope a tool for brain wave biofeedback which allow the user to select any area of the cerebral cortex of interest and then to listen to their own brain waves in real time.